• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale A few 80 Series suspension things

Andrew

Rock Stacker
Hi,

Just put Delta Arms on my truck. As a result, the old stuff is up for sale.

Located in Monument, Colorado
OEM Control Arms: Good shape, no rust. OEM bushings are in really good shape besides one. They probably have 25,000 miles on them. One bolt seized in one of the bushings so that at the least will need to be replaced. $200 fair?

Landtank 4 inch Brackets: I cut these off my truck. They have been on for the last 70,000 miles. They are a little mangled but I think could be reused. And honestly, after putting on the Delta 5L arms on, the additional castor I got has not drastically changed driveabilty on my 4 inch lifted truck. These plates work well. $100 OBO

Located in Aspen, Colorado
Ironman Castor Plates 5° Caster Correction Plates: Bought these because I thought they would gain me more castor then what the Landtank was netting me. But with wanting to push the axle forward a inch, I ended up doing the Delta Arms and not needing these. They are brand new and they retailed for $165 pre tax. $120

Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    8.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1031.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1029.jpeg
    9.2 MB · Views: 27