5 Left- Ready for PU see post 70 -2021 Club Calendars are in

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Ken, I sent check to Dan and check has already cleared. Thanks Dan

If anyone on west side wants me to pick up their calendars I could probably pick them up on Wednesday from Ken since I will be in DTC area that mourning.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Ken, I sent check to Dan and check has already cleared. Thanks Dan

If anyone on west side wants me to pick up their calendars I could probably pick them up on Wednesday from Ken since I will be in DTC area that mourning.

I am working long hours right now, so that wont work unless its late. Been getting home after 7 lately

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
I hear you, I had to pick up a second job myself working evening shifts at Costco. Pulling a lot of 12 hour days between my business and Costco this week getting off at 10:00.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@Romer I will swing by your house to pick up at a convenient time. UPDATE: I just paid online.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Sent Dan a check earlier in the week.

Look forward to the calendar!

:beer: :beer:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Calendars are ready for pickup. Those noted as ship, it likely will be shipping the day after thanksgiving. Only want to make 1 trip to Post Office and with work right now wont be able to make it there while its open until then

I live near Parker Rd and Arapahoe Rd, you can PM me to arrange pick up. I can leave them on the porch if during the day

If your picking up for others, please coordinate with them ahead of time and let me know

13 left

Forum NameQtyPicked
Up?
On The Rx2ship 1
AimCOTaco2ship
Chillbill1
coloradoadams1
Shark Bait1
FJC Dan1
DantheMan2
MountainGoat2
TacoDane
Inukshuk3
Danger Noodle2ship
DomOfTheDead1
ColoradoMntMan1
Cheesman2
Hants5ship
Mendocino2
J10001
IoN61
Jmorgan1
Chevy Keith1
paparoot1
Romer5
Hulk1
Cbranch1ship
baileygj402
Stuckinthe 80s1
CORunner:1Ship
Largeone1
bh4rnr1ship
CardinalFJ601
Nakman1
Satchel1ship
FunkyYota1
Wesintl2

Last edited:

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
Hey Ken, late to the party, but glad you ordered extras. I PayPal’d 16.77 for one.PM coming your way to coordinate meeting.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
12 left

Maybe I can make a run up to the north side next weekend or meet someone in the middle. If you are a north sider, maybe figure out who can meet me Saturday and pick up for you. No meeting or Holiday party to give these out.

I am also happy to have folks pickup from my house on the southside, and can even provide a Covid Free experience by leaving them on the front porch before your arrival

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
If anyone on the Northside wants someone to pick yours up shoot me a pm. I am working about 5 mins from the intersection of which he speaks. I will hold out scheduling a pickup till next week.

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Hi Ken, I will be in Parker tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick their calendar that lives on west side. I am near 6th and Sheridan. I can come by and pick up late mourning Ken from your contact less front porch. I would need to know by 8:00 A.M. tomorrow mourning. Thanks Ken

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Hi Ken, I will be in Parker tomorrow if anyone wants me to pick their calendar that lives on west side. I am near 6th and Sheridan. I can come by and pick up late mourning Ken from your contact less front porch. I would need to know by 8:00 A.M. tomorrow mourning. Thanks Ken
Dan, can you please pick up my calendar and I can come grab it from you whenever is convenient. Thanks!

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
Dan, I would appreciate if you could pick mine up too! Let me know where you want to meet.

Thanks

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Dan, I would appreciate if you could pick mine up too! Let me know where you want to meet.

Thanks

Dan is doing West side and Adam is collecting names for northside. Just making sure you are in the right quadrant :)

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
Ken, I'm in Arvada, that's west...You were at my place when I removed the broken bolt from your Cruiser....