40th Annv. for sale, Greeley

FJBen

142K, $9,900

no affiliation...drive by it all the time, no lockers :(

A&H Auto gallery, they get 80 series all the time.

(970) 353-5744

car10.jpg

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Why do you tease us! Where did the lockers go? Has this been confirmed?

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Wow...I didn't think there would be a chance to get more than $9K for the :Princess:'s 40th with <110K miles. Hmmmm. Think she'd notice it was missing? :lmao:

FJBen

If anyone is interested I can take a look. This place will usually wheel and deal a little. I was hoping it would have lockers but alas no...

Here's the other pics they have of it.

car10a.jpg

car10b.jpg

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
If anyone is interested I can take a look. This place will usually wheel and deal a little. I was hoping it would have lockers but alas no...

Here's the other pics they have of it.

car10a.jpg

I'd take the floor mats! :thumb::thumb:

FJBen

lol...floormats.

Just drove by again...price dropped to $9,400 :D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
lol...floormats.

Just drove by again...price dropped to $9,400 :D

You laugh but the 40th Anni Floor mats are unobtainium! Few floating around for big bucks. I would love to get a set and have a rubber heel guard sewn in!

Crash

Rising Sun Member
You know where a set is obtanium! Never seen the floor and still in their original plastic wrapper. The bucks are big but not that big. ;)

You laugh but the 40th Anni Floor mats are unobtainium! Few floating around for big bucks. I would love to get a set and have a rubber heel guard sewn in!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
You know where a set is obtanium! Never seen the floor and still in their original plastic wrapper. The bucks are big but not that big. ;)

Be cheaper to buy this 40th in Greality, grab the matts and resell it! :eek: :lmao: ;)

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Ya think? :snail: Mine are way cleaner....:thumb: Looking at the pics more closely, it appears that the mats are not 40th Anniversary mats but regular Land Cruiser mats.

Be cheaper to buy this 40th in Greality, grab the matts and resell it! :eek: :lmao: ;)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Meh. Carpet floor mats are overrated. I bought a brand new set of Toyota mats last year and they are already worn and old looking.

What I want is a set of the deep rubber mats like I had for my Jetta. Here's what they look like:
monstermats_300.jpg

Best mats ever, and made to perfectly fit since they were OEM.

Toyota offers something like this for the 100 series, but not for 80s. :mad:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member

Crash

Rising Sun Member
I like the rubber mats like Matt posted for wheeling and general around town use and carpet mats for on-highway trips. Rubber like the Weathertech is easy to clean up and holds lots of crud like mud and snow. I had to trim my Husky rubber mats quite a bit to get them to fit the 62 but they work great. They aren't nearly as comfortable as carpet mats though, when you are driving cross country and barefooted.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
To me, those are just ugly. I want the OEM Toyota ones:

photo_int_accessory_full_14.jpg

I agree! I have a set of tan ones like Root posted if someone wants a set. I used them a couple times and just do not like the side lips. Matt, I haven't seen the ones you posted up before. Edited: I read up a few posts and answered my question.... :homer:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
I'll trade you a set of OEM 40th Anniversary carpets for the ones you don't like. Yours plus a couple $$$, that is. :D

I agree! I have a set of tan ones like Root posted if someone wants a set. I used them a couple times and just do not like the side lips. Matt, I haven't seen the ones you posted up before. Edited: I read up a few posts and answered my question.... :homer:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Matt, I haven't seen the ones you posted up before.

CDan is going to see if he can find the manufacturer of the OEM Toyota rubber mats that I like so much. You can get them for the 100 and 200 series, but they didn't make them for the 80 series. If he can track down the manufacturer, I will call them and ask them how many pre-orders they would need to design and manufacture them. I'm motivated!

FYI: These from Weathertech are the best I've seen online.

Matt

60wag

Rising Sun Member
My driver side floormat is shot. I'd prefer some rubber ones like my wife's car. The SAAB OE mats are available in either carpet or rubber with an OE fit and the pin that keeps them in place. For cross coutry barefoot driving you can pull them out but the rest of the year, they are easy to dump the dirt and mud off of. I had some aftermarket rubber deep ridged ones in my 60 that were ok but what's a good aftermarket fit slush mat for an 80?

Attachments

• saabmat1b.jpg
    saabmat1b.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 99