33x9x15 BFG AT KO's For trade

My dad has 5 BFG 33x9.5x15 BFG AT's with approx 8k miles on them in great condition (still have the hairs on em), they are a little tall for his needs and is thinking about stepping down to a 32" tire possibly a 31".
Let me know what you have for trades. Not really wanting to sell yet, mostly just wanting to see if anyone has a near new set to trade out.
PM or e-mail me with what you have.
(carlostrujillo at hotmail dot com)
Carlos

theboomboom

Trail Ready
we have 2 sets of 4 31x10.5x15's. one set michelin at's, the others bfg at ko's. unkown miles on the michelins but they seem pretty new, and the bfgs must be somewhere around 10k. my dad has talked about stepping up to 33's on both vehicles the 31's are currently on, so i'll wait for him to chime in

Beater

Hard Core 4+
of course this happens when I just spent 7 bills on new t/a's....

Here are is a pic of the tires

Ideally he wold like to get some in like condition.
Send me some pics of what you have.

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_HPIM3099.jpg
    Resized_Resized_HPIM3099.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 363

cbmontgo

Hard Core 4+
...emailed ya. I'd like to trade a set of 30 x 9.50s with under 1,000 miles for some 32s or 33s. Let me know if you're interested.

...emailed ya. I'd like to trade a set of 30 x 9.50s with under 1,000 miles for some 32s or 33s. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for the reply,

31's are pretty much the smallest he will go, really hoping for some 32's with good tread.
I have some nice 30's but he dont want to go that small. If we dont get anything that he wants we will just throw on my 30's for the trip and go back to the 33 after Hunting.

Here's the skinny.
The 33's rub on the steering box bolt. When the PO did the V8 conversion they moved the steering box out into the fender well about 2.5" to make room for the headers so on extreme articulation the tire will rub the bolt and puncture, Im thinking a 32 would net another inch and may remedy this problem. Eventually we will be adding power steering and removing the factory box but the quick fix before hunting season would be to step down to a smaller tire.