• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

2018 Trail Hour Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Log updated to this point. Don't forget to post any time AFTER October 1st to the 2019 Hour log. Thanks for reporting your time!

I just wanted to say great job staying on top of this Ben! I think it's fair to say this is a record year for trail hours, and a big part of that is reminding people to report and keeping track throughout the year so thanks for doing that! :beer::beer:

benjrblant

Trail Ready
I just wanted to say great job staying on top of this Ben! I think it's fair to say this is a record year for trail hours, and a big part of that is reminding people to report and keeping track throughout the year so thanks for doing that! :beer::beer:

Thanks Matt! I feel like I've gained a lot of friends, knowledge, parts, and good times spent outside through Rising Sun. Happy to give back in some capacity as my time and schedule allows.

And it's not like the club isn't active, we just needed to remember to record it! You guys have spent over 4,000 hours on or to/from the trails for 2018, which is insane!

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Ben you may want to get a hold of Scott Mackee about our trail hours for the Kingston peak clean up run on Saurday the 29th. Thanks Dan

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
2 trucks with 6 people to Argentine pass. 5 hours travel time door to door

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
September 22nd 2 hours door to door. Miners Creek Trail. 1 truck 3 people.

benjrblant

Trail Ready
2018 hours have been submitted. Please use the 2019 Hour Log to track your trail time after Sept 30th.

Status
Not open for further replies.