• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2016 Swap Meet/Rally date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I get the error page too, don't have permission to access the page.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Update: no Rally date has been scheduled yet. However, we probably will have an event once we figure out where and when. Sorry for the frustrating answer, but that's all we have for now.

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Matt, You should have all the info on the location and contact info, I found for last year's rally.

The spot you all picked was a bit east of what I was thinking...I thought if you moved all the way to the West side of that parking lot, you could hang banners behind trucks or set up your tent in the far west corner, so the Rising Sun banners could be seen from hwy 95 traffic.

Another idea is to host it in a corner of a Bass or Cabella's parking lot. That would be a cool location.

Also is there a lot near Big Choice that might work??

Just some thoughts here, good luck with planning this year, I am sure it will be great! One of my favorite events to attend.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
We currently don't have anyone in the club who has volunteered to step up and be in charge of the Rally. We have all the info we need to get the same lot we had last year, and the Saturday before Labor Day weekend has always worked well as a date. But until we get somebody to raise their hand and be in charge of it, we have no Rally.

I was in charge for a number of years, but am already spread too thin between my Secretary and Cruise Moab responsibilities.

As soon as the date and venue are set, we will post up here, on mud, everywhere we can think of.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Status
Not open for further replies.