2011 Calendar Pre-order

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
$50 sent via Paypal for my 2 calendars.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Just an update that ALL of the 2011 RS calendars are sold out and are in the hands of the new owners :hill:

If you missed out, don't forget to order a 2012 version early and pay for it up front :thumb:

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have two sets of windows behind my desk, yet I still find myself staring at the Blueberry when I need a reset. Love the calendar!

:cheers:

If you missed out, don't forget to order a 2012 version early and pay for it up front :thumb:

I'd like to help with some of the photography for the 2012 calendar ... need to get out on some rides with the group...

ajax

let me know when you get the 2012s going i work at print shop and could prob get u the best price on these how many do u usually print, and on top of that they would be printed by a Land cruiser guy!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
let me know when you get the 2012s going i work at print shop and could prob get u the best price on these how many do u usually print, and on top of that they would be printed by a Land cruiser guy!

We usually order around 50 or so...pretty small order

Romer has been setting it all up for the last few years and hopefully he'll continue on :thumb:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member

I tend to do it all at zazzle.com. I design it using their on-line tools and then just click order. Not sure how to design it using other software and having it printed somewhere else. I know you can do it, I just haven't done it.

I started doing this 3 years ago just playing around one night on the internet