• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2010 rally organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i've talked to kevin schlegel and he's very interested in taking over the rally organization, so i'll be working with him to get him started in the right direction.

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
Thank you, Ige. I hope this event will continue to maintain the high standard that you have set over the years.

There will not be any changes to the location of the Rally. However if people are interested in finding a new location we can entertain those thoughts for 2011. We will attempt to shoot for August, but still need to confirm with other parties that there will be no scheduling conflicts.

I will develop a Rally Committee, and I will be in contact with individuals within the following days.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I'm in.....

Thank you Kevin for stepping up! Thank you Ige for ALL that you always do!

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Always available if needed.

Convert

Hard Core 4+
I'm in for another year :thumb:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
As the RS webmaster, I'm in for all your website work and advertising needs. :)

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
What would the date be for the RS ralley??

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
The date of the Rally is looking like August 7th. I have been able to get in contact with some possible venders and have gotten a line on 2010 Collective Rally T-Shirts. I am waiting to get a design proposal from the printer.

On August 8th we will have trail rides. I am looking at three trails, however I still need to discuss with individuals who will be trail bosses and gunners.

This is all tentative. Still need to hear from our Favorite Golden Colorado Vender, and still have to submit the budget and insurance.

I have the Jeffco Parking Lot locked in and this is a date that is early enough as not to conflict with Triple By-pass.

Once everything has finally congealed, I will post a new thread breaking down all the activities and known venders.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
Kevin,

Let me know how I can help out! PM me for cell # if needed for direct contact.

Thanks!
Dave

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
My youngest son is doing the Copper Triangle bike ride on the 7th. I'm not going to make it to the rally, but am wanting to make the Bill Moore Trail run on Sunday.

wesintl

RS Moderator
man that ride back over vail pass to copper is going to be brutal on the last leg.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Allison did it from copper to vail first last weekend and said it was a lot more fun than the other way around.

i did not ride it, I drove around in the mountains instead :D

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Kevin, I have a Trasheroo that was donated by Dave and his company for the rally. We need to make sure that he gets the recognition for this. They make denier bags that hang of the spare tire up to 40" and hold all your trash. You can put a 40 gallon trash bag in there to keep it clean and easy to empty.

Here is there site, Trasheroo

Christo is carrying them now too at his store and they are ~$45.00.

I was hoping to drop it off the last meeting but as usual it did not work.

LMK if you have any questions.

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Tom. If there is any literature available for this item please bring it. You can give it to Brady the next time he comes over. We will set it out for people to check it out. I think we are going to have a great number of Raffle items this year for people to look at and hopefully win.

Status
Not open for further replies.