• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2007 Rising Sun Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
airport pick up

so i booked my flight today i leave calgary at 11:45 am arrive in denver at 1:45 pm on the 9th which is thursday than i leave on monday at 9:35 pm on the 13th... So if someone could pick me up that would be great ...

kevin...

PS: perry i coming for ya :D :D

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
passport is here so i will be there for sure, the only thing that's going to stop me now is the guy at the border with the gun ..

kevin..

perry count the day's buddy

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
passport is here so i will be there for sure, the only thing that's going to stop me now is the guy at the border with the gun ..

kevin..

perry count the day's buddy

Well, looks like you'll have to wait till the next time, as I will be in Buffalo. Far, far away from you:hill:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I have decided I am not going to attend the Rally this year. I apologize in advance for any problems this may cause...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I have decided I am not going to attend the Rally this year. I apologize in advance for any problems this may cause...

Sorry....can't take "no" for your answer! Get off your tush and get busy man, we need ya! :rant: ;)

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
dude what give's we'll talk when i get there thursday one the reason's i coming to this ralley is to hang with you and talk about project's and other i would enjoy your company and showing me around when i get there so don't make your mind up... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumb:

kevin

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I owe it to the community to show up to the rally so I will be there. Forgive me if I am a little distant. There is way too much in my head and I miss having someone to keep my mind occupied.

Last edited:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I miss having someone to keep my mind occupied.

Well then think of poor Jacob here. His Dad is a cruiserhead and he grew up surfing mud on his Dad's lap. He became excited when he started seeing your Orion pictures and started to say "tweewoooot" before he said Dadda. His Dad told him this year that he was coming to the Rally and would bring little Jacob to meet his Hero.

Then his Dad told him you weren't coming

3993.jpg

He is all happy again now that he knows your coming.

Don't let little Jacob cry anymore - Twee:woot:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well then think of poor Jacob here. His Dad is a cruiserhead and he grew up surfing mud on his Dad's lap. He became excited when he started seeing your Orion pictures and started to say "tweewoooot" before he said Dadda. His Dad told him this year that he was coming to the Rally and would bring little Jacob to meet his Hero.

Then his Dad told him you weren't coming

3993.jpg

He is all happy again now that he knows your coming.

Don't let little Jacob cry anymore - Twee:woot:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
the honorary canuck has landed safe and sound....

kevin

sgirt

Is the rally on the 9th or the 20th? The flyer poster says the 20th? I want to schedule and brings some parts that I would like to sell. ** I think I found it. The vender post is from 2 years ago. Sorry.

wesintl

RS Moderator
The problem was we should have changed the title to 2007 which i just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.