• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale 2001 Toyota 4Runner SR5 with e-locker and extras

Time has come for me to sell my 3rd gen. Mileage is 196,485. It probably won't change at all. I recently picked up a tacoma so I no longer need this vehicle. I have owned this vehicle for about 4 years now. I am the 3rd owner. Vehicle was originally from California and then Colorado. No rust at all. Zero mechanical issues and no check engine lights. It has a clean Colorado title. Asking 10K

Goods/mods: It has the 99 tall springs, E-locker retrofit, 265 BFG KO2's (5k miles), CBI front bumper, Warn 8k winch with synthetic line, SPC upper control arms, Rear adj track bar, Tundra brake upgrade using OEM parts, CS144 alternator upgrade, HID retrofit from retrofit source, JDM clear corners, PIAA fog lights, remote start, wethertech mats both rows and cargo area, Gibson cat back, and tinted windows. Probably has more than I am not listing.

Bads: Slight hail damage, Ripped drivers seat (see pictures) and dings/scratches from when I would wheel it.

Feel free to message me with any additional questions and picture request. Call/Text 719-500-1090 for quicker response

X67pLVMh.jpg

faPxQ43h.jpg

Qt0hzJQh.jpg

jRjNoYoh.jpg

P5kmJSDh.jpg

YkHXZ0zh.jpg

DuZ8bjah.jpg

J6qN9hWh.jpg

FGJBmyIh.jpg

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
TRD Supercharged decal but no supercharger?!?! :unsure:;)

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Might be worth disclosing when the compressor was taken off so a buyer knows how many miles the motor was FI.