• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale 2001 Lexus ES300

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
This is cut and pasted from my facebook marketplace ad. Certainly willing to entertain friendlier offers from RS folks. I also have a few other spare parts from doing minor repairs (i.e. valuable cupholder pieces and a new slide pin for a rear caliper). Also not on the fb marketplace ad but for around full asking I will replace the front shock/strut assemblies. They are fine, but would benefit from replacement. Since it has many mechanical similarities to the V6 camry of the era parts are very affordable and after working on my LC maintenance on this is cake.

I am selling my 2001 Lexus ES300 (similar to V6 camry, but much nicer interior). It is in very good shape for a 20 year old vehicle as you can see in the pictures. This car makes a great first car for a teenager or for anyone needing a commuter. Is very pleasant to drive on around town or on the freeway. AC works great. Updated stereo with CD/bluetooth/usb/hands free phone. Steering wheel is a dream and one reason I went with the Lexus.

I bought this well maintained Lexus ES300 with the intention of making it my daily commuter for taking kids to daycare, etc. But I realized I really want a truck. Since I was planning to keep it, I have done a number of little things that are really nice to take care of on an older vehicle. The time I put into these is your advantage. Replaced hood struts ($50), new rear brake pads, rotors, cleaned and greased slide pins ($85), repaired and replaced all 4 cup holders. You are rarely going to find these operational on these old es300's or camry's, but I repaired all of the cupholders with parts from the junkyard. I have a very nice YOTAMD key fob (https://www.yotamd.com/collections/frontpage/products/titanium-toyota-lexus-key-kit-black). These are super nice and I will include for full price, but at a lower price I might keep this for my other vehicle. There is a crack in the windshield. I have an appointment (on passenger side) to replace this, but its not until mid June. I will reduce price a couple hundred if you want to take it sooner.