Found 200 Series factory roof rack and rails

bhakjdlmn1

New-ish
Hi! I'm Ken, a new LX 570 owner in FoCo. Turns out, the LX roof rails are shorter than the LC counterpart and due to the short length, are totally useless. So! Anyone have some 200 series LC roof rack and rails?

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
No help on the rack and rails, but hey man welcome to the forum! We are gonna need to see some pics of the LX. :)

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
yes I have tons of these. I'm in Broomfield, so feel free to reach out to set up a time to come get what you want. and welcome!

bhakjdlmn1

New-ish
Awesooommme! @nakman I'll send you a message!

@MountainGoat Here's a pic of a recent trip to Steamboat! 285/70R17 rides so much nicer than the rubber bands on 22" rims that were on the truck when I bought it. The window visors are some aftermarket stick-ons, but I kinda like them for keeping the windows cracked open. It used to have a moonroof visor, but that flew off on the freeway...

PXL_20210619_230222442.jpg

The aforementioned rubber bands and 22"s getting taken off in exchange for the stock 20"s ASAP (literally in the closest neighborhood tire shop):
IMG_20210327_094617.jpg

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
I have a set of Lexus 20’s with nice Toyo All Terrain tires I would almost give away.

bhakjdlmn1

New-ish
@nakman is a great guy! Thanks for the rails and installation tips, I hope to get them on in the coming weeks. Hopefully one day we'll have the need for a Gamiviti rack - until then, I'll just point out every Gamiviti rack I see to my wife...

bhakjdlmn1

New-ish
And the rails are on! Easy peasy, took maybe an hour, just as the sun was setting. Interestingly, the LC crossbars I received from @nakman are about 3/4" longer than the LX 570 rails! I confirmed that the LX 570 crossbars do not fit on the LC rails. The rail end cover caps are different as well.