Engine rebuilt at 190,000 miles
Old Man Emu 2.5 inch suspension
Winch bumper
Smog legal header
Rebuilt radiator
New A/C compressor and working air conditioning
New Muffler
FJ62 rear seat with headrests and shoulder belts
31X10.5 BF Goodrich AT tires with ¾ tread left.

Basically everything works on the truck. It runs great, just passed emissions without a re-tune for 2 years. It is now 25 years old so the new owner can register it as a classic car. This means a 5-year registration and no emission testing. The paint has been peeling, but the body is in good shape. This really is a good truck. Give me a call if your interested. I can tell you more about the truck and get you pictures if you want.

I added these pictures for people interested.
toyota04.jpg

toyota05.jpg

toyota06.jpg

toyota07.jpg

toyota03.jpg

(303) 652-1779

Last edited:

FWB

I don't really want to sell the truck, I was hoping to get to the 25 year point and get classic plates. My daughter will be driving next year, and my wife wants air bags in the cars that she drives. I put in the FJ62 rear seats with headrests and shoulder belts because my wife wanted the children to be safer. By the way, the I rebuilt the carb when I rebuilt the motor, and it has a hitch and trailer light wiring. I just bought a '99
4runner with a rear locker in hopes to replace the FJ60 with some hope of 4wheel capability. In reality I don't 4wheel as much as I used to.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Alright, so how about some pictures? :)

FWB

I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them. I'm new to forums, but I guess I can figure it out.

FWB