Hard Core 4+
04A18475-A036-4346-B7CB-5A659F47E68A.jpeg

687A6D03-9FFC-4516-85B0-38EC8B23DC0B.jpeg

B10B644F-9BA3-42F6-904E-6681470153BE.jpeg

48438080-9656-447F-91EA-24E860E222C7.jpeg

5198FC44-A9B9-4043-9EA1-545B45750F53.jpeg

shellb

Hard Core 4+
Really wish you needed some extra kidneys in trade or something. Man this thing is so killer.

I appreciate that! I'm not in a huge hurry...you and I flip though enough rigs that who knows what happens man!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Decided to do a No Reserve BaT auction! This should be fun...stay tuned.

@BritKLR I just placed an order to throw in some of your products for the new owner to enjoy as well!
THANKS!
So cool! BTW, did you use one of our camp blankets for the seat covers?

shellb

Hard Core 4+
THANKS!
So cool! BTW, did you use one of our camp blankets for the seat covers?

JP did the seats out in South Carolina, so I don't know? But they look similar for sure!

I did buy two blankets from you so that passengers can stay warm and match!

satchel

Rising Sun Member
I've got my bid in at what I can spend, but I know it will go for much more.

simps80

Rising Sun Member
18.5k in hours

The whole package is made for bat big bidders…safari windows soft top kitchy but new interior just enough patina and originality rad drive train….

I would bid but it’s going for I would guess 3 to 4 multiples above 18.5k

Got my popcorn ready

If I had the money this would be fun

Rad rad truck

shellb

Hard Core 4+
This ends tomorrow as FYI! Let's see what happens, either way it should be fun!

For those who don't know, I'm only selling because I was recently reacquainted with a 68 4bt bronco that holds a special place in my life and I don't need two, old diesel, no top 4x4s...

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
@shellb - free shipping actually disadvantages local/closer bidders by incentivizing bidding from far away. That might ultimately impact competition at the end. Not sure how you would equally excite closer bidders, but if you can think of something that might help max your sales price.

shellb

Hard Core 4+
@shellb - free shipping actually disadvantages local/closer bidders by incentivizing bidding from far away. That might ultimately impact competition at the end. Not sure how you would equally excite closer bidders, but if you can think of something that might help max your sales price.

Yeah, that is why I added the caveat for local buyers...you can trust that I will take care of them in a similar way!

I have everyone's back!

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
This ends tomorrow as FYI! Let's see what happens, either way it should be fun!

For those who don't know, I'm only selling because I was recently reacquainted with a 68 4bt bronco that holds a special place in my life and I don't need two, old diesel, no top 4x4s...

Pics of the EB!

shellb

Hard Core 4+
From mud…

Wanted to share a little more of this story...let's call it a mid-life adventure!

I bought the bronco from Claudia Sanders (Bronco Bob's wife) after he passed. He owned Early Bronco Specialties and was somewhat of a bronco pioneer.

When I first contacted her, she was hesitant to sell it (this bronco was specifically mentioned in his obituary) and it was clearly important to the family.

Honestly, it felt like an interview on why I wanted it. I told her that what I really wanted (and desperately needed) was an adventure to take my mind off of other things. This seemed like the perfect vehicle (literally and metaphorically). She could relate.

We struck a deal and I committed to fly up the Saturday after Thanksgiving to Boise and drive it back to Denver.

My one condition is that they didn't do anything to it before I got there - I wanted to drive it back exactly how he left it. They had no idea when the last time it even ran was! I was willing to roll the dice. Adventure.

I think she liked my "spirit"! Everyone else thought I was crazy...

I get it running, top it off with diesel and embark home...in the freezing cold. No windows, doors, heat, nothing but 3 jackets, thermals, two hats, gloves and winter boots.

I make it 20 miles outside of Boise and I feel like I am going to die. I have 800 miles left - what the hell am I doing??

Five more miles pass and I see a hitch hiker!

The only thing I can think of is body heat and a wind blocker. I stop, he jumps in. I ask him "Where are you headed?" he replies "Anywhere", perfect that is right on my way.

We sit speechless for the next 300 miles - mostly because you can't hear anything at highway speeds and our jaws were frozen shut.

I drop him off in Ogden UT (he couldn't believe we were in UT!), wish him the best and he does the same.

I push on but it is getting dark and the temps are dropping.

I make it to Rock Springs, WY.

Decision time (1) get a hotel or (2) get a another coat.

Two it is! I walk into Murdoch's (wearing 3 coats mind you) and ask the lady working where are the coats? She thought it was a prank!

I push on.

After nearly 24 hours after I had left, I arrive home.

Frozen.

I honestly thought I was hypothermic.

But I made it.

And over the next two years I drove it all over the place here in CO - never missed a beat and never needed anything.

It served its purpose in more ways than one. For that, I am grateful but it was time to move on and move past "it".

I'm so happy that it stayed in the family.

I hope it serves some sort of purpose for both you and Andrea, Al.

Brett

simps80

Rising Sun Member
I thought it would go much much higher than that.

Well bought one of my favorite ones to hit in a long long time

Congratulations Brett