Wanted 16 or 17 inch Steel Wheels for FJ62

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

WestwardCruiser

Wincher
Just acquired an FJ62 and needing a set of Steel Toyota wheels to get it moved. Looking for black steel wheels or stock FJ60/62 wheels, nothing like the newer Tacoma silver steel wheels.

Thanks!

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
15's will work if you just need to move it.

WestwardCruiser

Wincher
Thanks - that definitely would work - hoping to find a 16" or 17" that I would actually want to keep rather than get rid of after moving.

RDub

15” is stock. There may be other Toyota steelies in 16” that will fit. Aftermarket are available, but watch for the correct back spacing/offset to avoid interference with calipers and tie rod ends.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
16" steel 70 series wheels are still available new. Perfect backspacing and they look just like oem 60 series wheels except they are pewter color instead of chrome. I've been running them for years on mine, so the pain of purchasing has worn off now 😉

i-VKZDsSw-L.jpg

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
I love this style wheel! (The factory wheel that @MDH33 posted) It looks so good on 60s and 70s. I was wondering what they might look like on an 80.
I came across these from fifteen52. I think they would look awesome on an 80 (or other LCs). It’s called the Patrol HD.
IMG_2061.jpegIMG_2062.jpeg

Last edited:

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
I have 4 15" wheels and tires off the Tacoma that you are welcome to borrow if time is of the essence.