Found 100 Series Fog Light housings

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
100 Series Fog Light housings. For a 2006. Not sure what other years are the same.
I'm going to chop em up and put some really bright and DOT/SAE street legal amber ones inside.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
i have some on my factory bumper i can bring to the meeting wednesday. Driver side is good, Passenger is fogged. Ive seen people fix them with bug spray of all things. yours if you want them, off a 2000 LC

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Tim, LongCruiser and I will sadly miss the meeting but don't feel bad for us - we'll be at the Solid Axle Summit. I'll PM you.

No worries on the lens. and I appreciate the heads up. I may be removing the lens entirely.

DougCruiser

Rising Sun Member
Tim, LongCruiser and I will sadly miss the meeting but don't feel bad for us - we'll be at the Solid Axle Summit. I'll PM you.

No worries on the lens. and I appreciate the heads up. I may be removing the lens entirely.
No worries, shoot me a message when youre back and we'll figure something out. Have fun down there!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Since two club members had offered me fog housings, I pulled mine today ready to tear them apart and instead attached the Baja Designs SAE Squadron (DOT legal fog light) bracket to the bumper. I'll post a picture to the thread when I get some. I'm not sure this is the final look. Using the housing might look better and allow a farther back mount - which may be better or worse. There is also a guy named Ben on MUD with a 3D printed holder. I have e-mailed with him. I may try all three methods. Now, I need the sun to go down!