Young Kids? You HAVE to get them one of THESE!

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
This was posted on another forum, about kids rolling their rigs. Might be a little BLING BLING, but i gotta say, check out that hood eh?

girlsfj3.jpg

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Looking at that thing makes me wonder how I ever survived with just a big wheel growing up :)

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Yeah big wheel! :woot:

wesintl

RS Moderator
green machine...

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
The bezel's upside down...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Hijack on: Green machine rules over big wheel. The end.
-Matt

My go-cart kicked butt on anything plastic wheeled! GO GAS OR GO HOME! :hill:

Grandpa got my oldest a Powerwheels Heep for Christmas when she was a little tyke. She loved that thing but in true Heep fashion it was down more than up. Being who I is I decided electric crap was not suitable for my kids so with parts from a old riding lawn mower, a old 2-stroke brush cutter engine and some thin wall 1.5" square tube I built the kids a REAL Powerwheels bodied Heep! That thing was cool and would climb most anything unless it got high centered! It lasted through both the older kids untill they couldn't fit in it anymore. Our youngest just wasn't interested in it at all so I sold it at a garage sale for some decent coin! If we would have got the Perego Cruiser I bet we would still have it!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I'm trying to find a decent trike or bigwheel for my boy, but keep coming up empty. All I've found has been "foldable," or it's got some big handle thing on the back like I'm supposed to push? Or else it's pink and has a :Princess: on it..

I want a basic big wheel.. all plastic, non-foldable, no handles.. just the brake you pull to spin out at the bottom of the driveway. Remember? someone point me to one please..

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I want a basic big wheel.. all plastic, non-foldable, no handles.. just the brake you pull to spin out at the bottom of the driveway. Remember? someone point me to one please..

They're making them again, but no handbrake. Google "Hasbro Big Wheel". :)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Driving an 80 has ruined you, d00d...

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

Handbrake?

We had to do it old school and go backwards down the driveway and lock up the front wheel for the spin out :lmao:

My 3 yr old :Princess: has a "princess" one...An NO, I haven't tried riding it :hill:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yeah, the handbrake. you pulled it up with your left hand and it would lock up the rear left wheel... if you turned the wheel left at the same time you'd spin out, if you turned the wheel right you'd flip-

I'll check out those other, thanks guys!

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
big wheels? I don't think you can beat a 40 powerwheel. Gotta love it :D

That Peg in the picture just turned 10 years old. The yellow ones came out in 1997. Gabe has one just like it but his has more trail damage. Check out the N/D TT or was it is S/O under member's rigs. I actually preferred the silver ones but the cheapest I could find one was over $600 with shipping. I have $180 into this one with a new battery, which is still a ton of cash for a 3 year old.