• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Yankee Hill 4-13-24

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
We had a group of 4 for a run up Yankee Hill on Saturday featuring a 60 @Jchung80 , a 3rd gen 4r @On the RX , 2nd gen taco and a jeep YJ. Weather was very nice, lots of snowy ruts and slush. Progress was good other than a few winch spots for the YJ and a tug for the 60. Trail traffic was very heavy with only a few other small groups of toyotas but very large groups of SxS, often blocking the trail. We only made it to the quarry due to SxS parties and turned around. pics by @Yarn Cruiser
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG

Last edited:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
It is hard to tell but there are a few baker's dozen SxSs gridlocking the trail behind me. The white claws were out in mass and there was competing music the entire time. I am parked adjacent to the quarry entrance.
20240413_133052.jpg
20240413_133058.jpg

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Looks like the creek is back to being a pain. Really wish I could have made it but God had other plans for me with the wreck. It's all good though, I'm finding the positive in my situation. Glad all y'all had a good time and hoping I'll be back up and running for a run this year, only time will tell.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Looks like the creek is back to being a pain. Really wish I could have made it but God had other plans for me with the wreck. It's all good though, I'm finding the positive in my situation. Glad all y'all had a good time and hoping I'll be back up and running for a run this year, only time will tell.
No issues at the creek and not that deep.