Sold Yamaha drum set - SOLD

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
SOLD: Full drum kit. Includes everything in photos. Bass drum with double Pearl pedal, snare drum, 4 toms, Sabian crash and ride cymbals, Sabian hi-hat cymbal, and throne. Recently replaced all drum heads with Remo heads. This is everything you need to rock out!
$600

IMG_1735.jpeg
IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1739.jpeg
IMG_1737.jpeg
IMG_1736.jpeg
IMG_1738.jpeg

Last edited:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
That's a good price, looks like a high quality kit that certainly cost more than double the ask.

A question and a couple of observations. The question is, why selling? Was it yours or Charlie's and no longer interested? Upgrading? Observations:

* Hmmm new XF doesn't have lists (that I can see in the tools) any more
* No hole in the front kick head - must be tuned like mad?
* On the same vein, bottom heads still on the rack toms and floor tom?
* The 12" rack tom has way fewer beat marks than the 8" and 10" - style or new addition?
* Most right handed drummers locate the ride on the right. Is this a right handed kit semi-set up for a south paw?
* There is a clamp on the hi hat stand - more cowbell?
* Boxes of (presumably) CM shirts in background - before Dan took over fulfilling them maybe? (I see Karie in the background :))

I might be interested to upgrade over my Ludwig kit :unsure:

Yeah, I'm mainly a guitarist but play drums, bass and keys too.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
A question and a couple of observations. The question is, why selling? Was it yours or Charlie's and no longer interested? Upgrading?
It was my kit. I started playing a few years ago and then got sidetracked. We need the space, so I am selling. Someday I will buy another drum set, but for now the space is needed.

* Hmmm new XF doesn't have lists (that I can see in the tools) any more
Thank you -- I will put this on my list to get fixed. That is weird that it is missing.

* No hole in the front kick head - must be tuned like mad?
No hole yet. It does have those protective stickers so maybe that helped? I did buy new drum heads.

* On the same vein, bottom heads still on the rack toms and floor tom?
Yes, all the bottom heads are there. I should mention that the big floor tom is a Pacific rather than a Yamaha. It's the only drum that's not a Yamaha. The kit didn't come with a big floor tom but I thought this was needed. Y'know, as you do.

* The 12" rack tom has way fewer beat marks than the 8" and 10" - style or new addition?
Style I guess? Maybe angle of playing? I think I replaced all the heads at the same time, but maybe I did that one last.

* Most right handed drummers locate the ride on the right. Is this a right handed kit semi-set up for a south paw?
I'm pretty ambidextrous. Might have been a wild hair.

* There is a clamp on the hi hat stand - more cowbell?
Clamp is included, but it's BYOC.

* Boxes of (presumably) CM shirts in background - before Dan took over fulfilling them maybe? (I see Karie in the background :))
I have been doing all the fulfillment since August. We have a pretty good setup here since Karie does all the TLCA fulfillment. I'm thinking that I will get all the leftover CM stuff from the trailer, have a Black Friday sale, and then return whatever is leftover back to the trailer. My wife is not happy about 4 CM boxes in our basement, but it was 8 boxes.

I might be interested to upgrade over my Ludwig kit :unsure:
Feel free to come check them out. They are now set up in the garage.

Yeah, I'm mainly a guitarist but play drums, bass and keys too.
Musicians are like that, right?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
  • I added the list option to the menu.
  • Yes this works pretty well.
  • Hooray.