WTB or borrow hitch mount bike rack

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
If anyone has a hitch mount bike rack they want to sell or let me borrow for a week, please let me know. Two or 4 position would be great. This is for the 2" receiver on my FJ60. :thumb:

Nemo

Trail Ready
I have one you can borrow. What week however, since it might make the response different ;)

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
I have hitch mount swing-out style you can borrow. It is currently set for 2 but I have the extension needed to add up to 2 more.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
you can borrow mine as well.. I think... I assume this is for during cruise moab?

mine is a 3 bike, and I have a top tube adapter for y-bikes as well.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Thanks guys, it would be April 17-24 roughly. I would need to pick it up sometime this week. Let me know if that works. :thumb:

Nemo

Trail Ready
I can loan you mine then. I live in Congress Park / Cherry Creek area. It can carry 4 bikes and I have used it on my LandCruiser with a 35inch tire in the back so it will fit about anything.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I can loan you mine then. I live in Congress Park / Cherry Creek area. It can carry 4 bikes and I have used it on my LandCruiser with a 35inch tire in the back so it will fit about anything.

Sounds perfect. When is a good time for me to stop by?

Nemo

Trail Ready
Anytime is fine. I work from my home office so let me know what works for you.

PM sent.

I have one too

Mine fits on my 96' hitch, holds two bikes upright, I won't be needing it with a baby due any day now. Sounds like you have one lined up already, let me know.

Erik

Beater

Hard Core 4+
Let me know if nemo's doesn't work out

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
If it helps, I don't live far from Nemo (I think) and will be up at the Green Ham and Rising Sun Rotten Eggs run. So I could bring it up hill.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Dave, I think the plan is to be on the road by then though. I have to make a trip to HRO this week, so I'll be trying to pick the rack up then. :thumb:

wesintl

RS Moderator
let me know when you go over to hro.. It's always a nice lunch break.

Nemo

Trail Ready
Sure will be. Left you a PM so just call me prior to arriving so if I run out to lunch or something :)

Nemo

Trail Ready
Looks like I may be heading to Slee this afternoon and maybe we could meet out there with the bike rack.