• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Wp/mj

wesintl

RS Moderator
Looks like tomorrow is going to be good.

Anyone going or want to?:beer:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Was planning to hit Copper Mtn on Saturday but now it looks like maybe Sunday. I'm a wuss and like nice warm days for skiing :)

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Just spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday at Vail. I found a clean, cheap, quiet place to stay in East Vail right next to the free bus line. My legs are achin'. :)

subzali

Hard Core 4+
The ice at Copper was hard to tele on today. My legs didn't quite lock up on me, but they were close after several bump runs!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I can tell you that steamboat was epic this weekend. 24" sat, another 14" sunday. can you say nipple deep?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
'nutley, you suck :D

I didn't know you guys were freeheelers, I'm not even sure I've met you yet Dave :eek:

Free the heel, free the mind.

wesintl

RS Moderator
MJ was pretty good. ~6"

Steamboat would have to have alot more than 3ft to be nipple deep :eek:

Can't argue with 38" tho :D

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Nope, no streaming. What happens is that I have iTunes upload an XML file when the song changes. It uploads basically all the tags in the file, artist, album, title, date, etc. This is just a FTP thing, but I have a PHP file on the host server that parses the data, checks Amazon for album art, check iTunes to see if it's there and writes a webpage with the data and links.

I also made a PHP file that generates a dynamic PNG, but the RS forum doesn't allow links in the signatures. It takes a blank background PNG and superimposes the artist and song title and writes a new PNG.

This is that PNG image:
[IMG]http://www.armbrusterweb.com/now_playing/echo_artist.php

Why? Just 'cause.

That's super cool. So iTunes can upload an XML file via FTP in an automated fashion, or did you write an external script to do this?