Women's off-road recovery class

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I was able to share this event at the last monthly meeting. I have a couple spots left, so I'm resharing here.
I am organizing a women's only all day off-road recovery class July 24th, through On Trail Training with Matt Balasz. It will take place at RAM Offroad in Colorado Springs.

You can use your own rig, or come along as a passenger. You will NOT need to have recovery gear, having a winch will be helpful but NOT required. Matt will have a ton of gear that he will be teaching is about that day.

This private group training event is $1000 with up to 10 rigs or 15 attendees (5 as passengers). To keep each person's price down, I'm hoping to get passenger students.

I have a couple spots left at $100, higher or lower attendee numbers changes per person costs. Payment is due this week to reserve our date. If you want to attend, I can add you to the FB messenger chat for the event.

https://www.ontrailtraining.com/classes

** NOTE** Refunds cannot be offered. Please make sure you can attend before paying for a spot. Attendee numbers directly affect everyone's price for this class. Thank you for your understanding.

If we end up with less than 10 interested people, we have the option to open this class up to co-ed attendees.

This class will be performed at your own risk. A properly maintained vehicle is a requirement if you plan on using your own rig. Every safety measure will be performed & taught during the class, however accidents do happen. Lady Owned Toyotas, On Trail Training, Rising Sun 4x4, and ambassadors will not be held accountable for damage to your person, property, or vehicle.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1623599424402.jpg
    FB_IMG_1623599424402.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 111

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Matt is top notch and already married so send him your women! :D

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
My wife was really interested but we will be driving home from Rubicon on the 24th :cry:

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey, this may fit the calendar and I know my wife wants to do one of these.
We'll let ya know soon.

Thanks so much for putting it together and offering it up here!

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Hey, this may fit the calendar and I know my wife wants to do one of these.
We'll let ya know soon.

Thanks so much for putting it together and offering it up here!
Thanks!! It's going to be a great learning experience!
If she's on Facebook messenger, I can add her to the event chat. Let me know if I can answer any questions. We will be caravanning down to CoS the morning of the event.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
My wife is interested but we will be on the ghost town run that weekend. Keep us in mind for the next class please

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Please let me know if anyone else is interested. Payment is due today to reserve the class with Matt.