RockRunner Hard Core 4+ Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 4,431 Location Roxborough Nov 30, 2009 #1 Whenever I click on new posts I only get a few to show. However when I go look manually I find many more? Any ideas?
Whenever I click on new posts I only get a few to show. However when I go look manually I find many more? Any ideas?
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Nov 30, 2009 #2 Try deleting your RS cookie and starting over.
RockRunner Hard Core 4+ Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 4,431 Location Roxborough Dec 1, 2009 #3 I will give it a shot but I would have to do that every time. Should be a better way of doing this
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Dec 1, 2009 #4 Should only need to do it once.
jacdaw Hard Core 4+ Joined Jan 29, 2009 Messages 1,229 Location Lafayette Dec 1, 2009 #5 Posts expire pretty fast on this board. What I do is click Quick Links and then select Today's Posts. It took me almost 4 months to figure that out.
Posts expire pretty fast on this board. What I do is click Quick Links and then select Today's Posts. It took me almost 4 months to figure that out.