who needs a ride to CM07?

Beater

Hard Core 4+
The family is not going this year? Share a tent pad at Slickrock?

Anyone?

wesintl

RS Moderator
I would probably like to share a spot but at this time I don't know what my plans are, I may take a stock 64 or I might take the diesel again, I dunno. Plus I dunno how much time I can get off with the little one :eek:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I heard the tent sites are extremely cramped at Slickrock. I've never been there, dunno what to expect... Can you park next to each tent site or is it haul-gear-in-only?? I reserved a tent spot already, but they put me in one outside the block reserved for CM07 which appears to be only cabins and RV sites.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
anyone want to go who's rig is down?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I heard the tent sites are extremely cramped at Slickrock. I've never been there, dunno what to expect... Can you park next to each tent site or is it haul-gear-in-only?? I reserved a tent spot already, but they put me in one outside the block reserved for CM07 which appears to be only cabins and RV sites.

tent sights are a joke...avoid them. if you're lucky youll get to park by it, and room for tent only, nothing else

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
They didn't seem too bad to me really. Of course, I didn't need to do a transfer case overhaul either...:lmao:
HA_HA.jpg

:eek:

hide_peepwall.gif

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I would be willing to spilt an rv site with someone, with electricity and water, and possible bring tools/toys/tv's/computers/cappacuino makers etc

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I have an RV spot rented and I plan on bringing a tent. Should be plenty of room if anyone needs it. It will just be my dad and I.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get 1 truck, 3 Cruisers, and a popup camper to moab and back?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Does anyone have any ideas how to get 1 truck, 3 Cruisers, and a popup camper to moab and back?

Hey, maybe some of you Wasach guys want to fly to denver and drive a Cruiser to Moab? Super cheap deals right now, $64 tickets. http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dl...ryt=8&load=1&airp1=&dair1=&&zz=1169002339593&
Of course getting them back from Moab is another story..

What day are you going out, and what day would one of the vehicles be available to go back? I may have a friend or two going who may not drive, or I could possibly convince one of them to go.

edit: you could also borrow my set of 33x9.5's to put on either your or your dad's 40 then he drives it out. that's by best idea so far...

Beater

Hard Core 4+
can't that fancy duramax haul two?

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
goose neck

you should get a goose neck trailer about 40' lond or so..

kevin

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Maybe someone not towing anything could tow your Pop-up for the gas delta, I thought you said you would be tent camping?

2 people and 3 cruisers, Seling one?