• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Who else doesn't like tapatalk?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Not a fan of the new software/format every five minutes. This latest version especially has not been an easy transition for me to use.

Anybody else? Just venting and not offering any solutions so feel free to ignore.

HoneyBadger

Rising Sun Member
I don't even use it. So on my phone every page on this site pops up an add for the tapatalk app that I have to close before seeing the page. But I don't want the app. So…yeah… I find Tapatalk to be very irritating, because it keeps getting in my way instead of just allowing me to browse the web on my phone. Just saying.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
The latest update says they are aware of the discontent in the user base and are working on making changes (for the better?). I don't care for it much either; they need to stop over-thinking and over-designing, and just design an app that's easy to see the new posts, respond, and upload pics.

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
Don't like it so I've never used it. Tried it once and it was too awkward to use.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
The latest update says they are aware of the discontent in the user base and are working on making changes (for the better?). I don't care for it much either; they need to stop over-thinking and over-designing, and just design an app that's easy to see the new posts, respond, and upload pics.

my thoughts exactly.

wesintl

RS Moderator
That's pretty much right. I've had trouble getting used to it. The previous version was easy to use. I don't get it

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Me too I don't like it. The first version was the best