Where do you get your primary wire at?

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Trying to track down some primary wiring... prices seem higher than I remember. Is wire related to oil somehow? :D :eek:

Where do you buy it locally, someone has to know where to find a deal. Nothing fancy, maybe 5-6 different colors in 14-16ga. 100 ft rolls?

Thanks!

drew

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
Is this for the trailer? Theres a Farm store on main in longmont they have a big selection of trailer parts. I got all my wires there to rewire my trailer to a 7pin. The prices are pretty good, im sure theres better deals online but im impatient so i just go there. I cant remember the the name of the place but its right next to sonic on main st.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Is this for the trailer? Theres a Farm store on main in longmont they have a big selection of trailer parts. I got all my wires there to rewire my trailer to a 7pin. The prices are pretty good, im sure theres better deals online but im impatient so i just go there. I cant remember the the name of the place but its right next to sonic on main st.

Murdocks

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Thanks, i might have to check them out.

Drew

Silly question but have you checked with the helpful and friendly Napa/Carquest/Big A jobbers? I usually buy bulk things like wire, loom and misc from NAPA. Grangers, McMaster-Carr, Blue Book and the like can hook you up too.