Westward Ho

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Leaving Wendover, bound for Reno and Carson City. Heard from Cheeseman and Crash and Tch2fly and they are 2 hours from Reno.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Two more new trailer tires in Elko and we're back on the road. :eek::D

wesintl

RS Moderator
Are you trailering or is this treeroot?

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Neil and I are towing my 40. Cheeseman & Crash are already through Carson City. Tch2fly is in Reno. Nakman is in BF Wyo. That is all I know for now. :D

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
UB and I are well on the way... Northern expedition is 3 1/2 miles from the I-84 junction. Mountaincruiser, nakman, bigbluefj, and Romer&dor right behind us. AC compressor in the lx450 is no more.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Nakman is in BF Wyo. That is all I know for now. :D

I passed Tim on his way out this morning, we were on US 285, him on his way down, me on my way up. We exchanged cruiser waves, his roof rack looked like he was ready for an expedition!

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Made it to Carson City. We're thinking now we may roll over to Tahoma tomorrow and leave the truck and trailer where the trail ends. We're getting excited now ! :woot:

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Go fellas, Go:thumb:

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
Stayed up until now in Wendover.

subzali

Hard Core 4+

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Yep. Romer. And it's going to be in the 90's. :D

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
We're about 3 hours away from Reno -- maybe 4 since we have Dave leading in his white mini. We have Nakman/Kevin, Uncle Ben/Treeroot, Romer/DOR, Dave/Kirsten Armbruster, and Hulk/Corsair23. Not a cloud in the sky. Surprisingly not hungover considering lack of sleep and many beers last nite.

Maddmatt

Trail Ready
We're about 3 hours away from Reno -- maybe 4 since we have Dave leading in his white mini. We have Nakman/Kevin, Uncle Ben/Treeroot, Romer/DOR, Dave/Kirsten Armbruster, and Hulk/Corsair23. Not a cloud in the sky. Surprisingly not hungover considering lack of sleep and many beers last nite.

Then there should be McDonalds coming up on your left. If you miss that, it's all a bunch of nothing until you get to that little town right before you start going UP.
-Matt