Welcome to The Motorcycle Forum - what bike(s) do you have?

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Damn. Too many shiny new bikes. My 2005 RFS looks like a classic at this point.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Here's mine, my first motorcycle period.

It's a 2008 KTM 250 XCF-W, bought brand new in January of 2009.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It came with a bunch of KTM promo stuff. 5 gal can, tie-down straps, plastic bark busters, FMF silencer, a "Ready to Race" graphics package, plastic skid plate, fluids, spare set of grips, spare set of some of the plastics, a couple other things I can't remember. It's street legal, I took it up to Elite KTM in Loveland after I bought it, they tuned the carb a little for altitude, put in a fuel adjustment screw so I can dial in the fuel ratio on the fly, and put on the headlight, taillight, horn, etc. to make it street legal. It's got a little mirror, lift straps FR/RR and Probends bark busters now (the plastic ones didn't last long). Also has a Trail Tech light switch installed to control the headlights, and a slight change of wiring so that my tail/brake light is on all the time.

Future mods: fender packs to carry tools and parts, spare plastics with "Ready to Race" graphics installed, and change out my tires (rear first, probably going to go with a trials tire and see how it does).
Sold the KTM 250 a few years ago and have been begging, borrowing, and stealing rides ever since. Should have bought another bike right away but didn’t. But finally got another. 2009 bent ‘Berg 450. Fuel injected...:moto:
5B6E2D54-A586-405D-821A-A5B5CBFE52C3.png

Last edited: