• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Weekend 3/12-3/13

krispykritter

Rock Stacker
Hello all - anyone interested in going out this weekend for a bit near NW Denver/Boulder area? I'm pretty new to the area and wouldn't mind meeting up with a few of ya'll who are a little more experienced in the area. Was considering checking out the Ironclads trail and seeing how far I can make it. General thought is to explore the area west and northwest of Boulder on either Saturday or Sunday.

Any recommendations for trails in that area that might be drivable this time of year would be appreciated!

dehru

Wincher
I’m itching to get out. But I’m forcing myself to do taxes this weekend.

And snow wheeling for me is a tough balance between risk / reward.

a super easy one ( except for some icy spots in the shadows ) might be Switzerland Trail above Boulder. Might be too easy.

I’ve done that a couple times in the winter with success.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I'll be at the Car Show being held at WeatherTech Saturday morning with some Toyota ladies. It's free & open to the public if anyone is interested in joining or visiting. It was kinda cool that they used my truck on the flyer. 😏💙💙
But Sunday I have a lot of prep work to do for the Honey Bee Season that's starting.

received_1317237865352731.jpeg

Trails might be limited with all of the snow we are getting this week. But check out Bunce.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I thought I recognized your truck. Awesome! (y)