• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Weekday wheelin?

Oneops

Sorry brother. Just now saw this. Yeah Rollins pass is cool. Jenny Creek is especially good.
Tried Rollins in the snow once. Was denied by huge drifts. Thought Jenny creek was a harder trail or maybe closed.

MATPHAT

Lifted
@MATPHAT @Johnny_decaf Next Tuesday or Wednesday is great. Let's plan to do Birdseye up to the summit of Mosquito and down to the Alma side?

I am not lifted much at all @MATPHAT there will be two of use to spot each other over tricky spots - we should be ok.

Does that sound good to you guys?
Hey man. No go for me next week. I've got a new project on my plate that need my attention. I'm out til last week of Sept. Then I'll be able to do things again.

ranno

Rock Stacker
Hey there, no problem. I hear yea. Well if you end up wanting to try for something that last week of the month, just drop me a line.

Cheers!