• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Weekday wheelin?

MATPHAT

Lifted
Most of my weekends are booked with family stuff but I do have some flexibility on week days from time to time and do most of my wheelin solo because of it. Thought I might throw it out there in the event any of y'all are in similar situations and looking for a partner. I run a 2008 4Runner with 2" lift, sliders, oil pan skid and regular old 31s, so I'm no monster crawler. Holla if you are interested and available.

ranno

Rock Stacker
Hello! This fits my schedule to a "T" - would love to connect on some outings. Let me know a few days in advance and we'll get out!

Cheers!

MATPHAT

Lifted
Mondays can be especially good for me. I am even considering something this coming Monday the 16th of Aug. Anyone interested in figuring something out?

ranno

Rock Stacker
@MATPHAT sorry for the delay here. I am interested in checking out Birdseye Gulch out of Leadville up to Mosquito pass. Any interest in the coming weekdays? I am available Monday-Thursday of most weeks.

MATPHAT

Lifted
Trailhead is a little over 2 hours away from me. I could probably pull that off with some planning. When were you thinking?

ranno

Rock Stacker
We could camp the night before if it would help?

Next week Tue / Wed / Thurs?

MATPHAT

Lifted
@MATPHAT sorry for the delay here. I am interested in checking out Birdseye Gulch out of Leadville up to Mosquito pass. Any interest in the coming weekdays? I am available Monday-Thursday of most weeks.
Hey man..sorry I lost track of this. I may be available next week after Tuesday if you are looking to do something.

Oneops

Anybody free Friday?

ranno

Rock Stacker
@MATPHAT @Johnny_decaf Next Tuesday or Wednesday is great. Let's plan to do Birdseye up to the summit of Mosquito and down to the Alma side?

I am not lifted much at all @MATPHAT there will be two of use to spot each other over tricky spots - we should be ok.

Does that sound good to you guys?

ranno

Rock Stacker
Hey man..sorry I lost track of this. I may be available next week after Tuesday if you are looking to do something.
No problem - thanks for getting back to me regardless. Next Tues or Wed would be great if you can swing it?

MATPHAT

Lifted
@MATPHAT @Johnny_decaf Next Tuesday or Wednesday is great. Let's plan to do Birdseye up to the summit of Mosquito and down to the Alma side?

I am not lifted much at all @MATPHAT there will be two of use to spot each other over tricky spots - we should be ok.

Does that sound good to you guys?
That could work! Lemme look in to it and I'll make sure to follow up this time.

Oneops

I may be. What are you thinking? I was eyeballing Pole Hill last week but didn't make it there.
Not really sure, Rollins pass I think it’s called ever been there?