Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I have updated the Rising Sun home page so that it's working OK, and most of the links should be working now too.

Here's where I need everyone's help:
Please post up any links that are not working!

You find 'em, I'll fix 'em. Except for the ones I give to Wes and Kipper. :D

wesintl

RS Moderator
Thank you Matt. It looks good. I clicked through just about everything and didn't find anything yet.

I'll try and fix the gallery when I get a chance.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
I just clicked on the Gallery link at the top of the forum; http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/photopost/ and got the following:
Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/rs4x4/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 60

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rs4x4/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 61

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rs4x4/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 61

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rs4x4/public_html/photopost/header-inc.php on line 61

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

wesintl

RS Moderator
I've resolved the gallery link and resolved all the further issues I had with it once the link was fixed.
I was able to upload a new jpg and afaik all the images are showing and everything works.

I think that was the last of our issues. If anyone runs across anything else let us know.

Thanks matt for all your hard work converting the asp pages to shtml and migrating the site. :thumb:

Now, where was i on the list of things to do before our crappy host reprioritized my time.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks, Wes. Glad we're hitting on all six cylinders again. :D

It should also be said: Kipper carried us on his shoulders for the last mile. We all owe him a beer.