Wanting to move to Colorado (Springs)

T

toyotatech

My name is Robert I currently live near Dallas, Tx with my wife and three kidos. I'm working for a Toyota dealership where I'm supposed to be an apprentice, however I was basically thrown into the role of technician. I can't say that I don't like it, and accually am doing pretty well for myself. However my employer isn't the most honest person and only care about himself and his paycheck and is taking advantage of my love for working for Toyota. My wife and I are thinking of moving to Colorado to try and find a better paying, more training supported dealership. If anyone knows a service manager/fixed operations manager who is looking for an extreamly hard working, capable, willing and able to learn apprentice, could you let me know. Thank you for your time reading this, any help is greatly appriated.

-Robert

Post up on the link that Romer posted up. We have our monthly meetings at Liberty Toyota in Co Springs. I'm new to the area as well so I don't know anybody at the dealership, but someone on the board might have a contact.

Good Luck, and Hope it all goes well. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Toy Car Care in Centennial Colorado is greater Denver metro area-they employ Toyota techs. Owners name is Steve-this would be a good 60 minutes north of Colorado Springs however.....