• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Wanted Wanted-Shift knobs

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
I am looking for some shift knobs for my Stout project and was hoping someone has a stash of these somewhere.
Ideally the shift knob would be a (5speed) and the transfer case knob would be the J shift pattern, like the images below.
They don't have to be perfect, just something that fits the character of the Stout better than the 4runner knobs it has now.
066-070AA-big.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Nemo

Trail Ready
I have an older 4 speed shift knob from my FJ40 if that can be modded to meet your needs.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
I have an older 4 speed shift knob from my FJ40 if that can be modded to meet your needs.
I will have to see, I think the 40 series has a different thread size.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
You can get the 5spd shit knob through City Racer. The knob pictures looks like its from a 60 series.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
You can get the 5spd shit knob through City Racer. The knob pictures looks like its from a 60 series.
I saw that, they also have cool replacement caps! There are plenty of options for new ones, they just get pricey. I was hoping for some used ones at a used price.