wanted: 80 running boards and "brush guard"

Kipper

Hard Core 4+
My neighbor just got a new '94 80 series. He wants to get it mall ready with some running boards and a brush guard, preferrably with some kind of light mounting tabs. He is willing to actually pay for these things. I 'sold' mine at a garage sale (to a guy that stopped by in an 80 of course) otherwise he'd already be hooked up.

Let me know!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Tell him about the swap meet on Saturday, are you going to be there? I gave my running boards to Christo about a year ago to try to sell, and he hasn't yet, they're still laying around outside somewhere. I'll split whatever you get..

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have my running boards. How much does he want to pay?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Kipper said:
My neighbor just got a new '94 80 series. He wants to get it mall ready with some running boards and a brush guard, preferrably with some kind of light mounting tabs. He is willing to actually pay for these things. I 'sold' mine at a garage sale (to a guy that stopped by in an 80 of course) otherwise he'd already be hooked up.

Let me know!

He wants to "buy" a brush guard? I hauled mine along with the tail light guards to recycling a few months ago. Another friend of mine in Boulder just got an 80 and I have no doubt his brush guard is already off too but I'll check and see if he still has it. I've been tempted to sell my stock bumpers and running boards but at this point I think I'll hang on to them a tad bit longer or till I clean the shop again. :rolleyes:

Kipper

Hard Core 4+
Unforunately I leave for TX today for... you guessed it: a wedding. I told him about the swap meet and he wanted to go with me, but I'll be gone. He said he might go, which means he's probably not going. He actually only needs the driver's side running board, the passenger side is still there.

Romer, not sure what he wants to pay, but I told him they would be cheap.