Sold Tons of new OEM 200 parts in the box - UPDATED

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Ok I've finally sorted the stuff that's left and what it fits and updated this thread. Please note, everything will work for both a Land Cruiser and an LX 570, but some things only fit certain years (just the CV and drive shaft it appears). As you can see, I went a little crazy buying stuff for the high mileage 200 I recently sold. I had planned to do a full build and restore at the same time, but plans changed and these parts are still in the box in the garage! I have listed the part numbers along with retail pricing and my price which are 40-70% off, more if you consider there is no tax. If you buy everything together, I'll knock a little more off the price too.

Part numbers, descriptions, price breakdown:

1701372158482.png

Also here is a set of front speakers for the 200. This includes both front door speakers plus the center channel dash speaker that sits just above the infotainment screen. These fit all 200 Land Cruisers (08-21) but do NOT fix the LX570.

Part numbers, descriptions, price breakdown:

1701372359540.png

ADCreHdbklXNSAv0Fpr4ZuW9XAK5QYDCJbPDs6KY5ufdyhQPBv8KualfZ0n0LCtDWF5LBqn9ZGP9YHzEsPKNi-Kd0p1b-dYHoEPyAymNHCFct_W0Kwr4ypqPXuwOG_r5UlWIuuoDbnLvJvm8qLhj449OhnKEXA=w1040-h1850-s-no

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TRIM PIECES ARE SOLD

These are trim pieces that cover the window switches and the large grey pulls that get scratched from use. It will fit 08-11 Land Cruisers but will not fit the LX570 to my knowledge. It will physically fit 08-21 Land Cruisers, but the dark grey color was specific to the 08-11 years. I would like to sell each grouping of parts as a package instead of individual pieces. If you need one piece, it's highly likely you need all the pieces to make your 200 look new again!

Last edited:

arynac

Brand New
Hi! are you still looking to sell the trim pieces? I have a 2010 200 with grey interior, would probably want to make sure these are the right color.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Hi! are you still looking to sell the trim pieces? I have a 2010 200 with grey interior, would probably want to make sure these are the right color.

Yes I do still have the trim pieces, and these are the same color for 08-11. In 13, the grey changed to silver, and then they changed again in 16. If you have a 10, these will work perfectly.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
The trim parts have been sold, but I still have the speakers. Also as a side note, I have an unbelievable number of new in box OEM 200 parts - CV axles, front driveshaft, steering rack, power steering pump, power steering reservoir and probably lots more I’m forgetting. I may list those all separately but reach out if you’re looking to mechanically refresh your 200!

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Ok I've finally sorted the stuff that's left and what it fits. Please note, everything will work for both a Land Cruiser and an LX 570, but some things only fit certain years (just the CV and drive shaft it appears). As you can see, I went a little crazy buying stuff for the high mileage 200 I recently sold. I had planned to do a full build and restore at the same time, but plans changed and these parts are still in the box in the garage! I have listed the part numbers along with retail pricing and my price which are 40-70% off, more if you consider there is no tax. If you buy everything together, I'll knock a little more off the price too.

1701371579334.png

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Ok I've finally sorted the stuff that's left and what it fits. Please note, everything will work for both a Land Cruiser and an LX 570, but some things only fit certain years (just the CV and drive shaft it appears). As you can see, I went a little crazy buying stuff for the high mileage 200 I recently sold. I had planned to do a full build and restore at the same time, but plans changed and these parts are still in the box in the garage! I have listed the part numbers along with retail pricing and my price which are 40-70% off, more if you consider there is no tax. If you buy everything together, I'll knock a little more off the price too.

View attachment 123899

Bumping this up. Winter is the perfect time to refresh that 200 series!