treerootCO Rising Sun Member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 5,437 Aug 26, 2016 #1 Using Safari, not the taptalk app, I am unable to post multiple photos. Has someone found a workaround for this?
Using Safari, not the taptalk app, I am unable to post multiple photos. Has someone found a workaround for this?
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Aug 26, 2016 #2 Like this? Uploaded from my iPad using Safari. I'd be surprised if an iPhone is different. Attachments IMG_0611.jpg 117.6 KB · Views: 397 IMG_0615.jpg 138.6 KB · Views: 437
treerootCO Rising Sun Member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 5,437 Aug 26, 2016 #3 can you upload three?
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Aug 26, 2016 #4 treerootCO said: can you upload three? Click to expand... Yes, my "manage attachments" has 5 tabs. Attachments IMG_0618.jpg 121.6 KB · Views: 415
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Aug 26, 2016 #5 But apparently the resizing isn't working as it should.
treerootCO Rising Sun Member Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 5,437 Aug 26, 2016 #6 I upload more than two photos and it deletes all but one when I click the upload button.
Chris Hard Core 4+ Joined Mar 18, 2006 Messages 1,020 Location Front Range Aug 26, 2016 #7 Try reducing their size, my guess is the combined size exceeds the maximum allowed size.