• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Triple Survey Run - Jenny Creek, Kingston, Argentine - Trail Cleanup/Prerun - Aug 3,4 2019

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Been here in Idaho Springs for about 30 minutes at the BBQ joint but haven't seen you guys yet. Made a few radio calls too. I'm betting you're running late otherwise please let me know where to meet up.

OHUZJ100

We just got done. We are on HAM 147.420. We will meet you at fall River Road just off the interstate about 2:45PM

Canonyero

Rock Stacker
I'm interested in joining this. It would be my first trip on my own. I came on one for the 40's last summer with my brother. I have a 1994 4runner with a slight lift. Being new I'm not exactly sure how I officially sign up to go.

Thanks everyone

Katie

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'm interested in joining this. It would be my first trip on my own. I came on one for the 40's last summer with my brother. I have a 1994 4runner with a slight lift. Being new I'm not exactly sure how I officially sign up to go.

Thanks everyone

Katie
Katie, this happened last year already

There is another 40's run scheduled for August and a few other runs

Keep an eye out as folks will post up they are thinking of doing X tomorrow

Ken