• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Trasharoo Bags now in stock

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
We are now stocking Dave's Trasaharoo bags. Must have for every person that goes off-road

$45.

Colors available OD Green, Black and Desert Tan

trash_2_250.jpg

trash_1_250.jpg

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Do they take a trash bag liner, or do they get nasty after a few uses?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hmmm. I think I need one of those in tan. Are you coming to the July RS meeting?

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I have wanted one for a while but the first style would not fit bigger than 35" tires. Was waiting for the larger style when I asked Dave to support CM with this result;

I just have a bad taste in my mouth after dealing with Dave to get one for CM raffle. We were all set to get a or some GC since they did not have any ready to ship, all of a sudden no more emails. I tried calling but no luck.

If Dave decided to pull out and not give us a raffle price that would have been fine but he could have communicated that to me so I would not be waiting for a GC or bag.

This is just my opinion and does not reflect the product. I will most likely still get one but it will be under protest.

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
I should be at the meeting. I know for a fact that Dave did not have any stock at the CM time since I spoke to him in AZ a week before that. I have always had good dealings with him. Might have been a simple miss communication.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I knew at that time too that he was out of stock. They just did the show and had send some demos to the J**p easter safari so they were out. That is why we discussed the GC's.

Either way it is in the past and it is no big deal, just wish he would have continued the communication.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Christo, Dave called me a few days ago. He made a very generous offer and I appreciate it very much. I understand that it must have been a hectic time for him and it is easy to forget or loose track of one email.

It was a bummer that we could not have one for CM but he has offered to donate one to the club for give away or????

I thought a good thing to do with it was to raffle it off during the swap meet/truck show. We get a lot of people that aren't members and don't know about all the products perhaps so it will be good exposure for Dave.

I will call him Monday and work out the details. Stay tuned.