Sold Trail Tailor upper control arms (used)-100 series

RossM

Rising Sun Member
I have a used set of these 100 series upper control arms from Trail Tailor available. Instead of getting the fire engine red version, I opted for the black powder coated option. The arms are in good shape, super strong and have about 25K miles on them. They need a new home. Brand new plus shipping these cost me at least $850 for the pair. I am looking for $550OBO. (The phot below is NOT the pair I have available).

UCA2023.jpg

Trapper50cal

Trail Ready
I have a used set of these 100 series upper control arms from Trail Tailor available. Instead of getting the fire engine red version, I opted for the black powder coated option. The arms are in good shape, super strong and have about 25K miles on them. They need a new home. Brand new plus shipping these cost me at least $850 for the pair. I am looking for $550OBO. (The phot below is NOT the pair I have available).

View attachment 116368

Ross,

You may want to also confirm whether or not your black ones are the early or late models as the early ones don't have the greasable bushings so don't have the zerks like these red ones do.

From Jason Reeves (Trail-Tailor proprietor)

"...Ball joints are from a 2010 Tundra. I usually use Moog greasables, but it they were the early version, ProForged sealed (non greasable)."

RossM

Rising Sun Member
Ross,

You may want to also confirm whether or not your black ones are the early or late models as the early ones don't have the greasable bushings so don't have the zerks like these red ones do.

From Jason Reeves (Trail-Tailor proprietor)

"...Ball joints are from a 2010 Tundra. I usually use Moog greasables, but it they were the early version, ProForged sealed (non greasable)."
Mine are the same as the red ones in the above photo with grease zerks.

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
Trail Tailor doesn't make UCAs for the 100 anymore. These should prove to be the ultimate UCAs. All the parts that need servicing use standard off the shelf parts. Tundra ball joints and Currie Johnny Joints on the inner connections. All produced by independent 3rd parties. Unlike Nitro Gears who seems to change the design to force you to rebuy the entire UCA. That really pissed me off.