• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Trail Selection for Cruise Moab 2023

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I've been seeing a lot of questions on when trail selection is.

Trail Selection will be THIS SATURDAY 3/18/23 @10am! We will be using the same process as registration, ie waiting room

If you remember last year, trail slots filled up pretty quickly (just like registration) SO if there's a trail you really want o to make sure you get on check and see if we still need a leader or gunner (lots of gunner spots left still) If you lead/gun a trail you have a guaranteed spot reserved!

I have attached the most recent list of current needs for trails.

As always you can email TrailBoss@CruiseMoab.com with any questions and/or trail lead/gun requests.

GOOD LUCK! :risingsun

Attachments

• Current Needs 2023 CM.pdf
    59.9 KB · Views: 125

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
List has been updated!

Herring

Rising Sun Member
Lisa - just confirming that for trail registration tomorrow I only need my Cruise MOAB user ID and password? Thx, Chris

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Lisa - just confirming that for trail registration tomorrow I only need my Cruise MOAB user ID and password? Thx, Chris
Correct!

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Will it be on the website, email, or is there a link? I don't see anything in my email or on the site

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
nvm, found it. It's a bit hard to find, but I got it.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
The waiting room and sign up is excellent. Thanks!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Awesome job folks! Smoother every year!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks everyone! @NotyourmomsWife and @Mrs Hulk did all the heavy lifting this year. We cleared the waiting room and got everyone into the trail selection process in 20 minutes.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Had some problems signing in #80, knew my Password n User name. But had my primary language set to, Swedish. That changes the key board structure some and took a moment until I figured it out. Still got ALL my intended trails and am so happy.