• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Trail Run

wesintl

RS Moderator
Right on.. hopfully someone will join you. :thumb: My hands are full at the moment but i'm dying to get out.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
we may be driving up middle st. vrain to coney flats on sunday to go hiking.... i'll keep you posted here.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Cruzrman,

Sorry we couldn't make it. The dog got sick and we spent all night dealing with her. we are going to sit it out today.

-Marco

rover67

Rising Sun Member
it ended up being pretty major. involved a 3am boulder emergency vet clinic visit, but she's ok.... $1500 later. still don't know what happened but she got very dehydrated and needed lots of fluids. She may have eaten something but we don't know. Just kept throwing up any water she drank, and wouldn't eat. I think the neighbor kids threw something over the fence personally. they have a history of tormenting the dogs with fireworks and the like. I was worried it was torsion, but thank God it wasn't.

thanks for thinking about her :)

She's sitting right here right now just as happy as a lark.

pmccumber

Hard Core 4+
we may be driving up middle st. vrain to coney flats on sunday to go hiking.... i'll keep you posted here.

I went up there a week ago last Sunday (11/16) and the gate was down at the Camp Richard entrance and across the trail over a Beaver Res too.