• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Trail list posted CM 2021 - Trail leaders and Gunners needed.

Redstrider81

Brand New
If it helps
I can tail gun Saturday cameo cliffs. Ful disclose I don’t know that trail. But I am in a triple locked 80 with a winch. And have a good CB.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
1617154698314.gif

Leaders and gunners list updated and up to snuff.
I still need a few leaders and gunners though.
Friday, I need a leader for Top of the World.
Saturday, I need a leader and gunner for Cameo Cliffs.

PLEASE let me know if any of you know any of the trails and would be interested in leading/gunning.
Thanks y’all.
Andy

Last edited:

ddelong6767

Lifted
View attachment 94042
Leaders and gunners list updated and up to snuff.
I still need a few leaders and gunners though.
Friday, I need a leader for Hells Revenge, Top of the World, and Cliffhanger.
Saturday, I need a leader and gunner for Cameo Cliffs and a gunner for Gold Bar Rim.

PLEASE let me know if any of you know any of the trails and would be interested in leading/gunning.
Thanks y’all.
Andy

I can take one of the Friday runs if you need it. I signed up for Poison Spyder with Romer but could lead Hells if that's helpful since I've done it a bunch of times. I am on the Swell run with Kurt Wed/Thurs so don't have time to pre-run Top of the World, it's been a while since I was up there but all I remember is ledges for days...

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Saturday, I need a .... gunner for .... Gold Bar Rim.

We havd a small group and at least two of the participants I know well and can easily cover gun duty (maybe a third). We'll be fine even if no one else signs up.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I can take one of the Friday runs if you need it. I signed up for Poison Spyder with Romer but could lead Hells if that's helpful since I've done it a bunch of times. I am on the Swell run with Kurt Wed/Thurs so don't have time to pre-run Top of the World, it's been a while since I was up there but all I remember is ledges for days...
Man that would be awesome! I'll put you down as Leader for Hells on Friday! Thanks so much Doug!

We havd a small group and at least two of the participants I know well and can easily cover gun duty (maybe a third). We'll be fine even if no one else signs up.
Daniel, I was thinking the same thing.... I meant to text you and ask, but buy the time I was done w/ work and then all this my brain was fried.

SO now all I need is a Leader for Top of the World, on Friday, and leader/gunner for Cameo Cliffs!
:risingsun

Bcm

Brand New
RE: Cameo Cliffs
I’m registered for the Cameo Cliffs run on Saturday and happy to lead or gun. I’ve not done this trail before, but can pre-run on Wednesday following the map in the Wells guide book.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
RE: Cameo Cliffs
I’m registered for the Cameo Cliffs run on Saturday and happy to lead or gun. I’ve not done this trail before, but can pre-run on Wednesday following the map in the Wells guide book.
@Bcm This is super helpful. Thanks for raising your hand!

Are you really coming to Cruise Moab all the way from Virginia?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Alright y’all. I still reaaaaaly need a leader for Top of the world Friday and a gunner for Cameo Cliffs

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Alright y’all. I still reaaaaaly need a leader for Top of the world Friday and a gunner for Cameo Cliffs

Someone, anyone??? Come on y'all.
I'd really hate to have to cancel Top of the World on Friday.

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member

Someone, anyone??? Come on y'all.
I'd really hate to have to cancel Top of the World on Friday.
What are top of the world and Cameo cliffs like? I have yet to run top of the world and as such I'd be a lacking trail leader, but I'll volunteer if it helps! Same for Cameo cliffs!

Allen

Hants

Rising Sun Member

FZJ Dave

James Henry from Wasatch Cruisers said he will be happy to gun Flat Iron Mesa on Thursday, and Cliff Hanger on Friday.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks like its going to be you and me on Hell's. Should make for a fun day!

FZJ Dave

So, James Henry let me know today he may have to cancel CM all together, or come down late. He had a water main break at his house and is waiting to see when it will be fixed. Might want to have backup gunners for his runs:
Thurs - Flat Iron Mesa
Fri - Cliff Hanger

I will update as soon as he lets me know what is plan is.

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Well that sucks. Hope it gets sorted out quickly

ddelong6767

Lifted
Are any of the organizers going to be around Spanish Trails on Tuesday? I was thinking of dropping my trailer there before heading out for the swell run but don't want it to be sitting there completely isolated without a few folks wandering around.