Toytec Lifts

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I understand Toytec is a supporter of the Rising Sun and/or TLCA. Is this true? If so is there a contact. I was getting ready to place an order and wanted to make sure they know to give credit where it's due.

I don't think so. I have the complete Boss Suspension package from Toytec....I got no discount :(

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I know they are local and that they did give to the Cruise Moab raffle last year.
I don't know about any club or TLCA discount though...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Subscribed. If I end up lifting the GX, I'm considering the BOSS lift as well.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I can't remember the owners names. But, I have contacted them in the past and they are great to work with and support the club in general. They have setup a booth at our Rally in the past and support CM to varying degrees over the years. They have a quite successful business going. No specific club deals have ever been offered that I'm aware of. Just good service and quality products many priced on the high end side.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
I'm a dealer.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
I assume you mean for Toytec components? I should clarify that I'm thinking of buying Fox parts from Toytec.

For anything toytec has access to. I can get everything through them they sell. My discount level is the same as 4wheel parts. Benefits of having worked for them and knowing the owner since the start of the company.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
ToyTec

I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
Doug is the owner. Great guy.

Coloradobound, are you an old school TTORA guy? Do I know you? haha

Andrew, it's David. Friends w Layton, and met on a few trail runs and Molly's HOW.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
I use Toytec for my 08 FJC and was very happy with the product and customer service I received from them, this was in 2010.
After looking over the website and deciding what I wanted and putting the package together I called to talk to them about shipping or having the produce put on will call. After talking to Scott and letting him know that I was a local Rising Sun member, he offered a discount on the package. I think it was 5%, not sure but it was nice of him to offer and which I gladly accepted. I went with the Boss 2.5 setup with HD coils in back,Total Chaos uca's and HD long travel lower control arms in the back. All in all Scott and Toytec have taken great care of me, answered any questions and provided a great value on the lift I was looking for.

Besides being a dealer, I also did tech and sales for toytec.

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+
I'm sure I'd recognize you, but I'm so bad with names!

How is Layton? I will NEVER forget agreeing to let him ride shotgun with me to Moab. haha!

He's doing good, working a bit. Trucks got toytec suspension now, full float rear, tundra brakes front.

PhatFJ

Hard Core 4+
Subscribed. If I end up lifting the GX, I'm considering the BOSS lift as well.

Hey Paul, here are some pics of the GX with the Toytec lift.

coming soon are sliders and roof rack.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 344
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 345
  • wtfk.JPG
    wtfk.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 366
Ive been real Happy with my suspension lift so far (1 Year now), I really like that the coil overs are adjustable, I had a noticeable drivers side lean going on and the adjustment has her sitting nice and straight. I was however disappointed when I received the kit without the rear Bilstein shocks i ordered and got some crappy ass pro comp softies. They said they were out of stock and would send them asap, would've been nice to got a call before hand ....and unfortunately Im running the same Pro Comp crap bcuz I haven't had the time to swap em out :(

TacoDane

Rising Sun Member
Now this conversation gets started. Just recieved my Toytec/Bilstein coilovers, diff drop kit and a few other accessories today. Waiting on a few components from slower suppliers.