• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Toyota trails mag!

Oneops

In steps for membership and just really interested I joined tlca and received this months mag yesterday!
What a nice freaking publication!
I kinda realized that damn it’s been forever since I read a magazine. Everything for me has turned into a online addiction type deal. Pretty sad. I used to get all kinds of mags too, gotta bring that back! But it was truly a joy reading through it this morning! Some spotted members in it too I believe! Thats freaking cool. Really nice shots! Really cool community! Look forward to getting more of these and hopefully getting to some of these events!

Fishy

Hard Core 4+
In steps for membership and just really interested I joined tlca and received this months mag yesterday!
What a nice freaking publication!
I kinda realized that damn it’s been forever since I read a magazine. Everything for me has turned into a online addiction type deal. Pretty sad. I used to get all kinds of mags too, gotta bring that back! But it was truly a joy reading through it this morning! Some spotted members in it too I believe! Thats freaking cool. Really nice shots! Really cool community! Look forward to getting more of these and hopefully getting to some of these events!

I like this guy.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Yep, this is one of the last GREAT auto mags left for sure!
It's naturally awesome because it's by the membership, for the membership.

Our own club has had lots of great contributors from writers to photographers over the years making the publication that much better and more relevant. Glad to see @Fishy has recently discovered the fine work of our own @r.swany photos, get in there folks!