Toyota Land Cruiser Story in Autoweek

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I gather some already knew about this (recall seeing a post)...

I can't get the picture small enough size wise to post and still be readable so I threw it into a Word Doc. Hopefully I don't get busted for 'reprinting' it :confused:

Anyway, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by putting this out there? I'm usually 4+ weeks behind in reading the mag but for some reason I flipped through this one and saw this...Maybe I should go check the other weeks to see if there are more stories...

If anyone would like a full size file of the scanned image just let me know. You can PM me an email addy if you'd like and I can shoot it to you... :)

Attachments

• TLC Story in Autoweek.doc
    336 KB · Views: 191

wesintl

RS Moderator
corsair23 said:
I gather some already knew about this (recall seeing a post)...

Anyway, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by putting this out there? I'm usually 4+ weeks behind in reading the mag but for some reason I flipped through this one and saw this...Maybe I should go check the other weeks to see if there are more stories...

If anyone would like a full size file of the scanned image just let me know. You can PM me an email addy if you'd like and I can shoot it to you... :)

I was told it would come out the 11/27 issue. They were supposed to send me a copy but I haven't seen it show up yet. I thought it was a pretty interesting article and different from all the rest that covered the usual history of the TLC. He did tell me that it would be a series of articles for Toyota. I'm not sure they will all be land cruiser or not.

I think it's kinda funny he used Henry's and my quotes. We used to live not far from each other and were both Capital Cruiser members.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
wesintl said:
I was told it would come out the 11/27 issue. They were supposed to send me a copy but I haven't seen it show up yet. I thought it was a pretty interesting article and different from all the rest that covered the usual history of the TLC. He did tell me that it would be a series of articles for Toyota. I'm not sure they will all be land cruiser or not.

I think it's kinda funny he used Henry's and my quotes. We used to live not far from each other and were both Capital Cruiser members.

Wes,

If your copy never arrives you can have mine :). I'll try to keep it in good shape. Pretty cool to have your name in a magazine for a good thing :hill:. What amazed me is that REALLY is an odd article for Autoweek to have in their mag...They aren't exactly Pro SUV/Truck type folk if you know what I mean...But, it appears it is more of an ad for Toyota as opposed to an article. Rich Ceppos use to write for Autoweek and IIRC that was the guy that was doing the interviews?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Pretty cool, thanks for posting that. :beer2: