• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Today Friday evening garage cleanup feat. beer

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
2101 w Amherst Ave
Englewood CO 80113
443-223-9025

Throwing this out in case anyone wants to come hang out while we’re doing a bit of cleaning/organizing at the garage. Probably going from 5-10ish pm give or take.

p.s. bonus points for being an empty oil container, we’ve got used motor oil to take to Autozone but they only take something like 5 gallons per person.

Last edited:

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Dude @DanielChase … I suggested to you last night that I would organize this. But now it’s tonight and you know I can’t make it 😭

Anyway, I hope y’all have fun and get shit done. Really wish I could kick in to show some respect for the generosity you and @J1000 have shown me. Backyard DIY hip hop/funk show happening on Kalamath 8-12 if anybody wants to stop by afterwards. I’ll be behind the sound booth.