• goodyear mtr's

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • other's

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
just woundering what tire i should run with at moab now i have 38.5x15x15 bogger's or should i switch out to the same in a sx swamper or some other type of tire, or will i be fine with the bogger any suggestion's welcomed...

38.5x15"x15" bogger
38.5x15"x15" sx swamper
MTR in the same size

what does every one think...

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
bigbluefj said:
just woundering what tire i should run with at moab now i have 38.5x15x15 bogger's or should i switch out to the same in a sx swamper or some other type of tire, or will i be fine with the bogger any suggestion's welcomed...

38.5x15"x15" bogger
38.5x15"x15" sx swamper
MTR in the same size

what does every one think...

Are the Swamps grooved? I vote Swamps or MTR's. I have had problems with aired down grooved SX's hopping from too much traction in Moab! I was too lazy to put more air in and just "rode the bucking bronk." MTR's work very well to! Anything that is soft and has lots of biting edges does very well.

Convert

Hard Core 4+
BFG MT's have been good to me

Beater

Hard Core 4+
you know, I don't know that it really makes tooo much difference. I am always amazed at what I see on the trails out there. One year at EJS, I ran into a stock run on fins. this was a run of stock heeps, all with wrangler gsa's and the like, and they went up all with a minimal amount of force.

My thought process would be the softer the compound the better.

I have never run anything but goodyears, but I have run xtragrips, wranglers and mt'rs there. all were successful.

In fact, the vehicles I have always seen do the best were ones with at's with large cross sections

j