tiger team/gps presentation

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
just a reminder, the state assoc central district meeting is thursday the 10th at 4wpw in montghetto (i-70 and peoria st) and we'll be having a huge presentation on the tiger teams and gps.

tiger teams are 4wheelers that help map trails for the blm, our little way of making sure that they don't miss some of our trails on their draft plans. this is very important since once these plans are out, any trail not on them is GONE!

we will also be supplying pizza and soda for the event. last month we had warn and about 60 people showed up, so this is a big event. come on down! starts at 6:30 and runs about 1 1/2 hrs.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
this is tomorrow for anyone that wants to attend, but the location has been changed...it's now at the 4wpw on federal blvd.

NEW LOCATION...FEDERAL BLVD 4WPW LOCATION. 6:30 thursday night. food and drinks will be supplied.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
sounds like a must attend. Unfortunately, my son has a bball game at the same time.

j

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I'm booked too, Ige. Rats. There is a need to get Jenny Creek in the books from what I hear - info is lacking on it. Believe it or not!

It is the BRD, so maybe that is easy to believe.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
How was this?? I wanted to go, but Hatfield had cold beers in his fridge. :) Can they come do the presentation for us? What GPS do I need to buy to go map these trails?? Cheap GPS...I have a 40 to get ready for Rubithon. ;)

T

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
it was informative and encouraging in that george is not some gps and mapping wiz, he's just a regular guy like us. i was always kind of intimidated by the requirements to do the mapping.

he will be at our february meeting for a quick talk about the tiger teams.