• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Tie rod bender and Middle middle

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Once again, more trails I want to run, but timing isn’t right just yet

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I don't have a ton of availability but when are you thinking? They look awesome.

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
I'm not stuck on a specific weekend but preferably on a Saturday and I guess what works with the schedules of all who are interested. I also have to check if the fires are something that could be a issue in blocking the trails or closing them off.
I don't have a ton of availability but when are you thinking? They look awesome.

White Stripe

Hard Core 4+
I'm thinking maybe October 3rd-which is a saturday-to try the Tie Rod Bender trail. From what I understand these are trails that are only a few years old. This particular one looks similar to terrain in the rock garden on the spring Creek trail. So sounds like 33s and lockers would be needed at least. I think I've located the trail on the map. Not a lot of info on these trails I've found yet. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I want to, but not going to push my luck before my Moab trip in middle October

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
Can't make it. I'll be up in WY for work. Let us know how they are.